Thursday, November 3, 2011

Get to the Pointe Work

It doesn't really feel like November.  Maybe it's because I moved?  People are already talking about Thanksgiving and Christmas and it just seems a little soon.  Not that I mind it, though.

Halloween came and I had a ton of fun despite feeling very tired (which happens sometimes).  I finally got to meet my stepbrother and his girlfriend face-to-face.  They're wonderful people, but I already kind of knew that thanks to Facebook.  Anyway, I didn't have a costume in mind (that's a lie; I secretly wanted to be Nina from Black Swan purely because of the Swan Queen's eye make-up), so I just put on my most obnoxious shirt and enjoyed candy with everyone.

I've also been receiving a steady stream of packages from my family back in Tennessee.  They've been nice enough to ship my things to me.  So far, I've gotten shoes, scarves, some fabric, several skeins of yarn, and all my plastic canvas and felting stuff.  Now, if only my books would hurry up.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment